We offer exceptional programs for your students in Dunwoody at our Imagine That Enrichment Center.
Next Session Starts week of March 25th. Save with early registration!
Please scroll down for our Homeschool Program.
One day class: Intro to Minecraft.
We will have a “Learn how to play Minecraft” training session on April 26th from 12:30-3:30. The fee is $35 if you register by April 19th. After April 19 the fee increases to $40. Please register under our class registration page for this program.
Saturday Morning Program: 8 week program
Looking for a great Saturday School for your child? We offer 2 hour programs in the morning between 9:30-11:30.
- Each Session is 8 weeks long.
- Classes for ages 5-7 and 8-10
- Dates: March 29-May 24. No class on April 12th
Technomania for 5-7 year olds
Programming and Minecraft for 8-10 year olds
- Fees: Early: $238 Regular $258 (Regular fee begins one week before class starts)
- Half of the classes will be educational and fun Minecraft and the other half will be Scratch Programming. Could you ask for more?
Are you looking to strengthen and enrich your child's education and provide a place where they can interact with other homeschool children? We we are the place to go!
We offer an exciting combination of Science, Technology, and Art at our Imagine That! Learning Center in Dunwoody
- Days: Tuesday for ages 6-8 and 9-13. Wednesdays for ages 3-5.
- Time: 9:30-12:30
- 3 Age Groups:
- 9-13 year olds (Tuesdays)
- 6-8 year olds (Tuesdays)
- 3-5 year olds (Wednesdays) Creative Explorers (See Preschool Program Desctiption)
- 8 Week Session (Choose one day)
- 3/25/2014-5/20/2014 NO Class on 4/8
- 3/26/2014-5/21/2014 NO Class on 4/9
- Program and Early registration fee options:
- $240 Early registration fee applicable up to 1 week before class starts
- $260 Regular Registration fee.
- For 6-13 year old groups, the students will study 2 of the 3 subjects each week. Equal numbers of each subject will be covered in the 6 weeks program. For the preschool group, we will study all three subjects each week.
- To find out more about our programs please click on the following links: