Please note: Due to our huge number of summer camps we do not offer Birthday Parties from May 14-Sept. 5th
5 Great Parties to Choose From. Fee $190. Additional fees for over 12 children. Additional fee to hold party our our location. Please see below for additional information.
Make Me a Magician Ages 5-10
- Become a real magician as you learn the science behind the magic!
- Learn optical illusions as you learn how to pass a string through your neck (take home).
- Use a chemical reactions to change liquids of one color to a very different color!
- Suck an egg into a bottle by creating a vacuum!!
- Make a can come when called using potential energy!
- Make inertia magic. Learn how magicians pull a table cloth from under china in a smaller, safer version!
Light It Up Ages 6-8
- Learn and make series and parallel circuits.
Don’t Bug Me!!!!!
- Let your imagination run wild as the children go through the metamorphosis of a simple caterpillar that turns into an elusive butterfly!
- Explore what it is like to see with compound eyes.
- Decorate a beautiful butterfly mask or make a glittery butterfly or dragon fly clothes pin art project.
- Explore spiders as we use silly string to learn about spinnerets.
- Make a web to catch our bugs.
- Play games using compound eyes and camouflage.
- Make a spider pet to take home.
- Explore Balloon Rockets and Stomp Rockets (outside only).
- Make a glow in the dark galaxy on a light switch cover to take home.
- Learn how we have to overcome inertia to launch a rocket ship with an exciting ball in cup activity.
- Make and take home Alka-Seltzer powered rockets
- Explore Balloon and/or Bottle rockets (weather dependent).
- Learn how we have to overcome inertia to launch a rocket ship with Newtons Car!
Who Lived Here? Ages 3-8
- Our young paleontologists will learn about dinosaurs and fossils!
- The children will make and take home a fossil print.
- We will blast off a volcano and make dinosaur toothpaste.
- Children will make magic mud.
Goo, Gas, Great Balls of Fire! Ages 6-11
- We will discover some of the great mysteries of science as we study and observe the characteristics of sublimation (going from a solid directly to a gas) and other properties of DRY ICE.
- We will amaze you as we use a chemical reactions to change liquids from one color to a very different color!
- In this exciting party the children will make GAC (a fun cross linked polymer) to take home. We will also put a needle through a balloon to demonstrate a cross linked polymer in action.
- As a grand finale, we will demonstrate a very big exothermic reaction with Big Ooze (weather permitting).