If your child loves to do it all, this is a great option. We will study the art, science, and cooking of four different Cultures. Please view our parent letter here.
- Learn Structures as we make Model Bridges
- Learn to paint like the Impressionist Masters
- Learn about how light works as we study the "City of Lights"
- Learn to make cookies and pastries.
- Science and Technology: Learn how to move giant stones for Pyramids, Learn the science behind Mummy making and make and paint our own Sarcophagus
- Egyptian Art
- Learn how to preserve foods and make sun tea
- Ah, the smells and taste of this beautiful country! We will learn how these affect our senses.
- We will learn about structures as we investigate why the Leaning Tower of Pisa.... well, leans!
- We will learn how the masters created portraits and create some of our own.
- Make pizza and ice cream
Native Peoples of the Americas
- Make Rainsticks, learn to barter and trade.
- Make Native headdresses, sand art, pottery and more!
- Create Aztec Art
- Make food from ground corn